Capstone Labs Specializes in Custom Website Design, Web Development, content delivery, and IT Consulting. Our experience in the IT industry has enabled us to design, develop and deploy custom applications for Fortune 500 companies, government organizations, small businesses, and civic organizations. This experience combined with our highly trained staff allows Capstone Labs to provide custom applications ready to handle even the largest of clients needs.
Your choice in Capstone Labs ensures you that your project will be expressly tailored and designed for your needs, and that now aspect of the design, web development, consulting, or other aspect of your project will be over looked. Using the Microsoft Solution Framework as guidelines, Capstone Labs teams work with and in many cases incorporates our participation into the development process to ensure that everyone knows exactly what to expect and what is required to move the project forward successfully.
Capstone Labs in nearly all technical or on-line projects, following are just a few of the more common questions / project tasks:
- Project requirement assessments
- Project Processes
- Project Management
- Team Evaluations
- Develop Communication processes and procedures
Custom Web Design and Website Development
- Static Display / Promotional Sites
- Dynamic Custom Web Applications
- Web Content Management Systems
- Intranet / Extranet Applications
- Database design and implementation
- Web service development
Additionally, when Capstone Labs manages or develops a project we venture to ensure that all development is based within standards and conforms to the latest regulations or guidelines:
- HTML/XHTML standards
- CSS best design practices
- Section 508 of the US Disabilities Act requirements
- Web Content and Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and standards
Our Capstone Labs engineers have the ability, understanding, and experience in the following languages / skills to make your web project a success and not a statistic
Programming Languages used:
- ASP (Active Server Pages)
- Java Script
- Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML)
- Extensible Hyper Text Markup Language (XHTML)
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Extensible Stylesheet Template (XLT)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Plus many more...
- Structure Query Language (SQL)
- Microsoft SQL
- Among many others...
If your company is thinking of or starting a web development, custom application let's work together to ensure becomes the success it can be and NOT just a part of the growing statistics of failed projects.